AMP

AMP
Music, Albums & Gigs Reviewed

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Ace MegaRex Reviews are back

After a break from music for personal reasons I am back to write reviews on new releases.
I no longer work for OK! Records as the company is under a revamp with new name, artists and new website (I will update you all as it happens).

I have been sent a few new albums not yet released to review, both are totally different genre from each other, but it is that what makes reviewing music interesting.

First up will be an artist I have known for a while in fact I featured his last album 'Black' while I was still co hosting a radio show on LG73.



His single 'Egyptian Love Song' (taken from 'Black') was accepted well by listeners.

His name is Jimi Starr and his new album entitled 'Direksyons (The Etheric Level) has deep meanings, beautiful sound & lyrics will be reviewed with added quotes by the man himself.

http://www.humblekatzproductions.com/


The second is a band Luna Reklipse which features Dave Bremner on lead vocals.

Their new album is entitled 'New Beginning' and is pure raw rock.
I have known Dave for a while as I worked with him as a solo artist on OK! Records, Dave hopefully will also re-release those singles once released on the old label. Including the wonderful 'Highland Home'

No comments:

Post a Comment