AMP

AMP
Music, Albums & Gigs Reviewed

Monday 31 August 2015

 

Highland Home (Instrumental edit) by Dave Bremner


I may of already written a review on this track but that was on the charity release which includes very moving lyrics.
Now this is an instrumental and was originally recorded/mixed this way as Dave says "to be used for extrance music at seminar for my martial art classes". However once I played this MP3 it has so much atmosphere of the highlands, it almost sounds like you've gone back in time listening to some classic Gaelic composition or tuned into a movie as it so big in sound it is like straight off some soundtrack album of a blockbuster.
As I now live in Scotland maybe I feel a closer tie to the song but reading my older review I don't think so it's just the track is so good, full of feeling, emotion, power and yes the pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment